The TR-SQ30 series truss is a 290 Box or square profile truss mainly used for small to medium size production applications. The TR-SQ30 truss is often referred to as a multipurpose truss because of its stronger and more versatile design making it suitable for installation, rental (Indoor and out) and exhibition markets. Thanks to the innovative conical coupling system the 290 Box truss is fast and easy to assemble. TR-SQ30 truss is available in multiple lengths, a range of corners, a range of mounting and adapter accessories and base plates. This style of 290mm trussing is also available in triangular and flat/ladder profiles.
Certifications and compliance, safety is number 1 in our industry and with that said we call upon independent inspection and testing company Alfa Test (ISO17025 compliant & Nata Accreditation). Alfa test conduct all necessary testing to ensure Titan AV truss systems comply with Australian engineering standards. For further information on materials and testing please refer to attached truss data sheet.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Australian Engineering Certification (Independently tested, ISO17025 Laboratory tested)
- Set of half spigots (conical couplers) and pins included (8 x Spigots, 8 x Pins & 8 x Clips)
- Supplied with half spigots, M12 bolts, pins & R-clips for two faces (I.E. Right angle corner)
- Rigging applications: Video walls, moving heads, heavy lighting applications, display panels, signage & curtains
- Event application: Stage production, Venues, Exhibitions, Clubs & Churches
- Custom colours available (Powder coating), contact VFM team for a quote
- Length: 0.3m
- Weight: 8.2 kg
- Material: 6082-T6 Aluminium
- Main tube: 50mm (Wall thickness - 3mm)
- Braces: 25mm (Wall thickness - 2mm)
- 1 x 6-way Cube Junction Box 290 x 290mm Truss
290mm Box Truss Load Table