Titan AV 2m Tri Truss Flat Mount TV/Plasma Stand with 600mm Steel Round Base
This Tri Truss TV/plasma Stand is a popular choice for trade shows, churches, schools, theatres, night clubs, DJs, shop displays, pubs and Government operations such as military and police operations.
The TR-ST30 truss is often referred to as a multipurpose truss because of its low volume and versatile design making it suitable for installation, low intensity rental (Indoor) and exhibition markets. Thanks to the innovative conical coupling system the 290 Tri truss is fast and easy to assemble. TR-ST30 truss is available in multiple lengths, a range of corners, a range of mounting and adapter accessories and base plates. This style of 290mm trussing is also available in box/square and flat/ladder profiles.
- Warranty: 2 Year manufacturer's warranty (Truss & Base). 5 Year manufacturer's warranty (TV bracket)
- Truss Safety Certification: Australian Engineering Certification (Independently tested, ISO17025 Laboratory tested)
- Truss: Made from the highest grade 6082-T6 aluminium alloy. Main Tube: 50x2mm, Braces: 20x2mm.
- Base Plate: Laser cut 600(Dia)x8mm steel plate, Black powder coat finish
- TV Bracket: Holds TVs 37" - 80" in size with a max loading of 75kg. Vesa mounting holes: 100x100mm, 200x100mm, 200x200mm, 400x200mm & up to 600x400mm
- Weight: Truss = 8 kg, TV Bracket & Adapter = 6kg, Base Plate = 19kg.
What's included in the kit:
- 1 x 2m Tri Truss 290mm (TR-ST30-200)
- 1 x Steel Base Plate 600mm Dia (TR-BP-ST600C)
- 1 x Heavy Duty 37-80" Fixed TV Bracket (LCD-PLB-34L)
- 1 x TV to Truss adapter kit (TR-CLP50-TVBD)
- Supplied with: Spigots, Pins & Clips
Safety is number 1 in our industry! We call upon independent inspection and testing company Alfa Test (ISO17025 compliant & Nata Accreditation) to conduct all necessary truss compliance testing to ensure Titan AV truss systems comply with Australian engineering standards. For further information on Titan AV truss materials and safety testing please refer to the Titan AV Truss data sheet.
Due to this TV stand having a smaller profile base plate (600 Round Steel) it is recommended for use behind scenes and away from general public. The 600 Steel round plate has a centre mount for a simple & clean installation. The TV bracket has been fitted with our quick connect clamping system making installations and pack down fast and easy.
Is this the right bracket for your TV?
- Make sure the weight of your TV is under the max weight of the bracket. (The max loading weight of the bracket can be found in the features list)
- Measure the mounting holes in the back of your TV, measure up & across. Then compare your measurements with the VESA hole patterns listed. (The VESA/mounting hole patterns for the bracket can be found in the features list).