This SHOW multiplex amplifier is perfect for setting up a PA where zones are required. The MPA240S multiplex professional amplifier allows for 4 microphones and 1 aux input. It also has 4 independent zone outputs. MPA240S includes a MP3 player which will accept SD and USB flash memory cards. It is economical, versatile and easy to use.
Perfect for use in super-markets, churches, convention halls, footy clubs and schools. High performance, excellent sound quality and hassle-free operation make this amplifier an ideal choice for installations.
• Power Output: 480 Watt Max
• 4 zones paging selection
• 4 MIC (XLR+1/4 TRS combo input), switchable between Mic / Line / Phantom
• 1 AUX (RCA) input;
• Telephone paging function, and monitor output
• Priority of Input 1. VOX mute function
• Output Impedance:4Ω, 8Ω.
• High Output Voltage: 25V, 70V, 100V
• Intelligent cooling fan
• Power Supply: AC 240V/ 50Hz Selectable
• Inputs: 4 x MIC Combo input(XLR & ¼ Jack), 1 x AUX (RCA)
• Frequency response: 80-16000Hz (-/+3dB)
• Outputs impedance: 4Ω, 8Ω
• Output constant voltage: 25V -70V -100V
• Zone out: 4 Zones paging selection Z1-Z4, 100V
• Power output(4Ω): 240 Watt RMS
• Input / sensitivity: Mic: -52dBv balanced / Phantom: -52dBv / 24V balanced / Line: -10dBv balanced / Aux: -20dBv / AMP. in: 0dBv / TEL:-10dBv.
• Harmonic distortion: ≤1%
• S/N Ratio : MIC≥65dB/ AUX≥80dB / PHANTOM≥65dB/ LINE:≥5dB
• Dimensions: 420 x 100 x 305mm (WxHxD)
• Weight: 12 kg