This U-Torm kit, also known as a U-frame kit and is a flexible lighting stand solution. The kit comprised of 1 x Aluminium Base plate, 3 x lightweight modules and 1 x top bar, the U-Torm kit allows endless lighting configurations on stage.
This U-Torm kit has been designed for quick deployment and take down in any environment. The lightweight aluminium construction design is reinforced to provide added durability and stability. Handy safety point attachments are fitted on each side of the U-Torm to cater for multiple fixture types.
Each U-Torm DROP600 is capable of taking centre points load of 20 kg. Additionally, if stacked in a ladder configuration with the Titan AV base plate (TR-BP-UDROP600) it is possible to mount up to 5 fixtures, one fixture off each module. U-Torm brackets are available in a black finish as standard. As well as other colours can be provided on request.
Certifications and compliance, safety is number 1 in our industry and with that said we call upon independent inspection and testing company Alfa Test (ISO17025 compliant & Nata Accreditation). Alfa test conduct all necessary testing to ensure Titan AV truss systems comply with Australian engineering standards. For further information on materials and testing please refer to attached truss data sheet.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Australian Engineering Certification (Independently tested, ISO17025 Laboratory tested)
- 1 x U-Frame / U-Torm and base plate kit
- What’s included in the Kit: 1 x 1200x600mm Ally base plate (TR-BP-UDROP600), 3 x U-frame (TR-U-DROP600) & 1 x Top bar (TR-U-TOP600)
- Material: 6082-T6 Aluminium main tube: 50x2mm, braces: 20x2mm
- Centre Point loading (per U-frame): 20 kg
- Maximum hung/stacked U-Torm units: 5
- U-Frame Outer Dimensions: 600 x 50 x 550mm (WxDxH)
- U-Frame Inner Dimensions: 500 x 50 x 430-490mm (WxDxH) (Height is dictated by setup, for more info please contact VFM)
- Base plate Dimensions: 1200x600x8mm (LxDxH) Height with castor wheels: 110mm
- Colour: Black (powder coat)
- Supplied fitted with conical couplers
- Rigging applications: moving heads, wash, blinder & parcan's
- Event application: Stage production, Venues, Exhibitions, Clubs & Churches
- Custom colours available (Powder coating), contact VFM team for a quote
- Weight: 32 kg