Pass through panel mount connectors are fitted to patch panels with D-style holes for use in studios, live performance set ups and AV installations. Using the universal D-Cup sockets, any combination of panel mount connectors can be fitted into an empty panel. This allows a customisable patch panel solution for most studio, AV or live sound applications.
Used to easily connect cables, this adapter offers a time saving solution to patching, with no soldering required. The pass-through style allows direct connection in an easy and mess freeway. Perfect for network integration, IT and pro-audio environments.
Titan AV Audio connectors and adapters are ergonomic, high quality, reliable and backed up with a limited lifetime warranty.
- Limited Life Time Warranty
- 1 x Cat5e – Cat5e Pass Through Panel Mount
- High quality connector
- D-Style housing for industry standard panels
- No soldering needed
- Metal Chassis
- Colour: Black
- Mountable from front or rear of the panel
- TIA/EIA 568B and ISO/IEC11801 Standard
- Countersunk mounting holes
- Mounting depth: 30mm
- Dimensions: 30 x 25 x 30mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 0.021 kg