Titan AV 590 Mini Packer/Utility Case
THIS ITEM IS ON SALE
This utility road case is perfect for keeping truss spigots, clamps, truss adapters, lifting slings and rigging equipment portable and protected. This Titan AV mini-series packer case is constructed from 9mm plywood with aluminium edging, recessed hands, lid stays and butterfly latches. Case comes padded with EVA impact foam maximize protection during transport.
Pre-made cases with a custom feel.
Titan AV Road cases have been designed to keep your valuable equipment safe from the rigorous touring lifestyle. Designed with touring in mind these road cases will withstand all the pushing and shoving, stacking and packing of any touring act. Titan AV tour ready road cases are perfect for transporting sensitive equipment such as digital mixing consoles, wireless microphone, photography & videography gear, cables, satellite communication equipment, GPS, computers, defence and military equipment.
Titan AV road cases feature Hexa Laminate 9mm plywood, high quality 1.6mm thick Aluminium joiner extrusion and chrome dipped steel corners and braces.
- Exterior dimensions (W x D x H): 590 x 340 x 240mm
- Interior dimensions, including lid (W x D x H): 555 x 300 x 170mm
- Weight: 8.2 Kg
- Material: 9mm plywood & Aluminium extrusion
- Case finish: HexA laminate (Anti-scratch, tough & hard-wearing)
- Foam padding: 5mm EVA foam (High impact resistant)
- Warranty: 2 year
- No. of Butterfly latches: 2
- No. handles: 1
- Heavy duty flat corners: Yes
- Full length hinge: No
- Lid stays: Yes, 2
- Recessed wheels: No
- Rubber feet: Yes, base