The newest addition to Titan AV’s cable range is our Cat6A EtherCON cable.
Designed in Brisbane, Titan AV CAT cables use our Tour Ready Shielded Cat6A Cable to deliver outstanding analogy and digital audio reproduction you can rely on in any live sound, studio, or installation environment.
Featuring high-performance shielding with a shielded RJ45 jack housed in Neutrik EtherCON connectors. All Titan AV ethernet cables have passed a Fluke certification test and are wrapped in a tour ready rubber outer sheath for maximum protection in all levels of professional use.
- 300cm / 3m (Total length including Ethercon) Cat6A Shielded EtherCON cable
- Shield RJ45
- Neutrik EtherCON cable connector NE8MX-B-1
- SFTP (Screened Fully Shielded Twisted Pair) CAT6A Cable
- Conductor Size (mm²): 8*0.4049mm² (#26AWG)
- Outside Diameter (mm): ø7.5mm
- Dual Shield Coverage: 100% (Aluminium foil (twisted pair inner shield) & OFC Copper braid (outer shield))
- PE insulator & Conductive PVC: Yes
- Cotton yarn: No
- Oxygen Free Cable: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Clear heat shrink fitted for easy labelling
- Free from micro-phonics
- Limited lifetime warranty
It’s what’s inside that counts
Premium cable components are what sets Titan AV cables apart from other cable brands. SFTP stands for Screened Fully shielded Twisted Pair. This is a special type of cable that uses multiple versions of metal shielding to block outside interference from disrupting signals transmitted across the wires. It incorporates the methods employed by several other cables to achieve maximum protection.