290 Lighting or stage truss allows lighting designers the freedom to hang LED or Automated fixtures, often called “movers” wherever they choose. Lighting Truss can be found in Theatre, concert, performance arts, or tradeshows, arenas and stadiums. Anywhere staging equipment is deployed you are likely to find aluminium lighting truss.
“Sticks” or sections of the truss can be connected together to create a structure allowing lighting fixtures, video, audio or other staging equipment to be hung with ease. Lighting Truss comes in several different lengths and when connected together, create longer spans or different shapes.
This 290mm box trussing is constructed from 6082-T6 aluminium with 50 x 2mm main tube and 20 x 2mm braces. The lighting truss comes fitted with conical couplers and supplied with 4 x spigots, 8 x pins and clips.
Certifications and compliance, safety is number 1 in our industry and with that said we call upon independent inspection and testing company Alfa Test (ISO17025 compliant & Nata Accreditation). Alfa test conduct all necessary testing to ensure Titan AV truss systems comply with Australian engineering standards. For further information on materials and testing please refer to attached truss data sheet.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Australian Engineering Certification (Independently tested, ISO17025 Laboratory tested)
- Set of spigots (conical couplers) and pins included in sale (4 x Spigots, 8 x Pins & 8 x Clips)
- Rigging applications: Video walls, moving heads, heavy lighting applications, display panels, signage & curtains
- Event application: Stage production, Venues, Exhibitions, Clubs & Churches
- Length: 2m
- Weight: 13 kg
- Material: 6082-T6 Aluminium
- Main tube: 50mm (Wall thickness - 2mm)
- Braces: 20mm (Wall thickness - 2mm)
- 1 x 2m Box 290mm Truss
290mm Box Truss Load Table
|Span||Uniformly Distributed Load
|Deflection||Centre Point Load