Sleek, stylish, and insanely rugged, the Titan AV X-Series rack cases boasts a strong light weight Polypropylene shell, TUFF latching system and a water resistant design. Exterior features include the X on the top and bottom doubling up for improved strength and providing interlocking capabilities allows for easy and secure stacking. Lids include rubber gasket seals to keep water out, other standard features include front and rear steel rack rails designed to work with cage nuts and M6 machine screws. Flush carry handles, latches, and non-slip rubber feet are a few more features that set this case apart from the run of the mill. With a racking depth of 455mm most modern 19" rack equipment mount in perfectly, this rack depth of 455mm can be found across the range 2RU, 3RU, 4RU and 6RU rack cases.
Titan AV X-series cases are manufactured out of Polypropylene plastic through the process of injection moulding, polypropylene has excellent mechanical properties with high resistance to structure fatigue, impact and heat unlike the more common ABS and polyethylene racks cases aviliable in the market.
Titan AV hard cases have been designed to keep your delicate equipment safe from impact, water, moisture, dust and able to withstand harsh environments. Perfect for transporting sensitive equipment such as 19" rack gear, audio electronics, satellite communication equipment, GPS, computers, defence and military equipment.
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 515 x 489 x 185mm (cover depth 40mm front & rear)
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 615 x 580 x 258mm (With covers on)
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 520 x 580 x 258mm (With covers off)
- Internal volume: 53.8L
- Weight: 9 Kg
- Material: Lightweight FX-2PP (Polypropylene)
- Water resistant: Yes (Please note water resistant NOT water proof)
- Warranty: 2 year
- Air pressure valve: No
- Rack details: Industry standard 19" rack, 4RU height
- Rack to rack distance: 455mm
- Lockable: No
- No. of TUFF latches: 2
- No. handles: 2
- Recessed wheels: No
- Stackable: Yes
- Airline check-in: Yes
- Airline cabin carry-on: No
*Check with your airline carrier before travelling*