Titan AV’s Vertical Wall Mount Cabinet is a true space saver. Perfect for small network equipment and limited space networking environments, this low-profile cabinet allows for equipment to be mounted vertically anywhere from comms rooms to retail stores, classrooms, and offices. The cabinet sits 250mm from the wall when mounted and will house 19” networking equipment with a depth up to 420mm, in addition to the 4RU rack space in the primary mounting area, there is also an adjustable 4RU mounting bracket at the top of the cabinet for patch panels.
Titan AV Rack Cabinets are supplied and delivered completely 100% assembled, all you need to do is take it out of the box and start installing your hardware it is as simple as that!
Titan AV Rack Cabinets are built around the universal 19” Rack-mount standards, perfect for use with our extensive range of 19" rack mount equipment and 19" rack mount equipment from other Vendors.
- 3 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Supplied fully assembled
- Dimensions (External): 650mm x 250mm x 820mm (WxDxH)
- Dimensions (Internal): (19")483mm x (4RU)176mm x 420mm (WxDxH)
- Main rack depth: 420mm
- Top rack depth: 80mm
- Flip down patch panel mount
- Equipment mounts facing upwards in the cabinet
- Constructed of cold-rolled steel
- Cable entry glands at the top and bottom of the cabinet
- Static load capacity 60kg
- Vented front door
- 1 x 120mm Fan cut out on the base (Fan NOT included)
- Threaded mounting holes support M6 mounting
- Cable glands with removable covers allow cable routing through top and bottom
- Push-out rectangular glands at back top and bottom
- Two lock down latches and lock
- Two keys supplied
- M6 bolts supplied
- Powder coated: Black
- Weight: 19.5kg