5 chord 400mm Box trussing can be installed with the 5th chord facing up or down providing the versatility of not only a standard 400 box truss, but with the 5th Chord acting as a centre or balanced hang point for any of your entertainment and media devices such as LED screens, display panels, signage, or curtains.
The extra chord runs down the centre on one side of the truss, thus allowing for a quick way to safely rig heavy line loads such as video walls. Not only does this 5th chord improve rigging speed and safety it also provides a very clean and tidy look to your stage or presentation. When using the 5 Chord truss in this type of application the ease and time of setup is reduced drastically without unbalanced load issues.
This 5 Chord 400mm box trussing is constructed from 6082-T6 aluminium with 50x4mm main tube and 25x3mm braces. The lighting truss comes fitted with conical couplers and supplied with 4 x spigots, 8 x pins and clips.
Certifications and compliance, safety is number 1 in our industry and with that said we call upon independent inspection and testing company Alfa Test (ISO17025 compliant & Nata Accreditation). Alfa test conduct all necessary testing to ensure Titan AV truss systems comply with Australian engineering standards. For further information on materials and testing please refer to attached truss data sheet.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Australian Engineering Certification (Independently tested, ISO17025 Laboratory tested)
- Set of spigots (conical couplers) and pins included in sale (4 x Spigots, 8 x Pins & 8 x Clips)
- Rigging applications: Video walls, moving heads, heavy lighting applications, display panels, signage & curtains
- Event application: Stage production, Venues, Exhibitions, Clubs & Churches
- Length: 0.5m
- Weight: 10.2kg
- Material: 6082-T6 Aluminium
- Main tube: 50mm (Wall thickness - 4mm)
- Braces: 25mm (Wall thickness - 3mm)
- 1 x 0.50m 5th Chord Box 400 x 400mm Truss