The TR-ST30 series truss is a 290 Tri or Triangular profile truss it is a popular choice for lighting and decorative applications. The TR-ST30 truss is often referred to as a multipurpose truss because of its low volume and versatile design making it suitable for installation, low intensity rental (Indoor) and exhibition markets. Thanks to the innovative conical coupling system the 290 Tri truss is fast and easy to assemble. TR-ST30 truss is available in multiple lengths, a range of corners, a range of mounting and adapter accessories and base plates. This style of 290mm trussing is also available in Box/square and flat/ladder profiles.
Certifications and compliance, safety is number 1 in our industry and with that said we call upon independent inspection and testing company Alfa Test (ISO17025 compliant & Nata Accreditation). Alfa test conduct all necessary testing to ensure Titan AV truss systems comply with Australian engineering standards. For further information on materials and testing please refer to attached truss data sheet.
- 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- Australian Engineering Certification (Independently tested, ISO17025 Laboratory tested)
- 1 x 0.5 Tri 290 x 290mm Truss
- Material: 6082-T6 Aluminium main tube: 50x2mm, braces: 20x2mm
- Length: 0.5m
- Supplied fitted with conical couplers
- Set of spigots and pins included in sale (3 x Spigots, 6 x Pins & 6 x Clips)
- Rigging applications: Video walls, moving heads, heavy lighting applications, display panels, signage & curtains
- Event application: Stage production, Venues, Exhibitions, Clubs & Churches
- Custom colours available (Powder coating), contact VFM team for a quote
- Weight: 5 kg
Tri Truss Load Table
|Span||Uniformly Distributed Load
|Deflection||Centre Point Load