This professional TRS cable is designed in Brisbane, Titan AV cables use our Tour Ready Oxygen Free Cable to deliver outstanding audio reproduction you can rely on in any live sound, studio or installation environment.
Featuring high-performance shielding, Titan AV TRS cables prevent EMI (Electromagnetic Interference, common in settings where electronic equipment is in heavy use) from impacting your sensitive electronics to retain a clean, balanced and uninterrupted signal.
TAV cables only use high end custom connectors, shielded cable wrapped in a tough PVC outer jacket to insure superior performance and reliability.
- 0.3m (Total length including Jacks) TRS/Stereo Male 1/4 Right Angle Jack to TRS/Stereo Male 1/4 Right Angle Jack
- Conductor Size (mm²): 0.339mm² (#22AWG)
- Outside Diameter (mm): ø7mm
- Shield Coverage: 98%
- PE insulator & Conductive PVC: Yes
- Cotton yarn: No
- Oxygen Free Cable: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Clear heat shrink fitted for easy labelling
- Free from micro-phonics
- Limited lifetime warranty