This trigger clamp or selflock hook is perfect for hanging lighting fixtures to 50mm tube or truss. High quality trigger clamp, made from aluminium with a black powder coat finish and a safe working load(SWL) of 250 kg. The trigger or selflock hook is a clever combination of a C-clamp and half coupler allowing for easy rigging of heavy devices, once the hook is placed onto the 50mm tube the trigger is pressed in which semi closes the clamp and guarantees a certain level of drop safety making this style of clamp perfect for one person rigging.
All Titan AV Trigger clamps are supplied fitted with a folding mount, also know as folding clamps. Folding clamps enable a clamp to be permanently fitted to a lighting fixture or a projector and fold into a storage position to save space when inside a case. Folding mounts are spring loaded for easy fold up or down, folding mounts can be removed if not required.
Certifications and compliance, safety is number 1 in our industry and with that said we call upon independent inspection and testing company Alfa Test (ISO17025 compliant & Nata Accreditation). Alfa test conduct all necessary testing to ensure Titan AV 50mm clamps comply with Australian engineering standards.
*Please Note; Only the clamp is loaded rated, it is highly recommended that a loaded rated butterfly nut and bolt be used in applications that have heavy loads*
• 2-year manufacturer's warranty
• 1 x 50mm trigger / selflock hook with folding option, medium duty
• Australian Engineering Certification (Independently tested, ISO17025 Laboratory tested)
• Will work with 50mm tube
• Finish: Black powder coat
• Folding mount included
• Very high quality build and design
• Max load rating 250kg
• Perfect for stage, DJ, Band, Lighting applications, Pubs, Clubs, Churches, Schools, Shop displays and exhibitions
• Dimensions: 105 x 200 x 30mm (DxHxW) (Including bolts)
• Weight: 0.7Kg