32-bit Karaoke Pre Amplifier Processor with remote control
THIS ITEM IS ON SALE
The latest in available technology is utilized with the 32-bit DSP processor, 24-bit analog-digital and digital-analog converters. The high-bit DSP prevents noise and distortion induced by truncation errors of the commonly used 24-bit devices. With two balanced XLR and RCA inputs, two XLR outputs as well centre out and sub-woofer out offer great flexibly and ease of setup. Not forgetting a complete set of parameters including I/O levels, delay, polarity, 7 bands of EQ per channel, multiple crossover selections, echo, reverb and full function limiters all fits into a single 1U unit. The KP23+ can be controlled or configured in real time on the panel or with PC via USB and RS485 interface. Software upgrade are available and keeps the device current with newly developed algorithms and functions. Up to 10 user program parameters can be stored into the device and a system security complete this professional package.
dB-Mark products all hold a standard 1 year manufacturer's warranty.
- 1 Year manufacturer's warranty
- 1 x db-Mark KP23+ Karaoke Pre Amplifier
- 96K Hz sampling frequency, 32-bit DSP processor, 24- bit A/D and D/A converter.
- 5 microphone inputs
- 2 x XLR inputs or 2 x RCA inputs
- 3.1 channels outs; 2 XLR's Left & Right, 1 x XLR Centre and 1 x XLR Sub-woofer
- USB and RS485 connectors are present for PC connection. Convenient use of function buttons on either front panel or the included software interface displays
- Safety/security lock buttons provide peace of mind again unwanted changes from unauthorized users or unwanted set-up changes
- 10 kinds of user programs can be stored into the device. A further 10 preset programs are provided from factory.
- Each output channel comes with 7 bands of individual parametric EQ (including a high-pass and low-pass filter, 4 kinds of slopes and an adjustable gain (-30db to +15db)
- LCD screen and a 7 band-LED digital level meter (shows status of input, output, mute and edit)
- Delay ,phase-control and mute adjusting are available for each input and output channel. The delay offer a maximum of 60ms
- Channel effect, microphone volume, music volume and effect volume of each channel can be controlled
- Microphone channels come with 4 levels of anti-feedback functions. Both microphone and music signals include a noise gate
- Special-effects come with 3-bands parametric EQ .The ratios between echo & reverb can be adjusted
- Weight 3.8kgs