Did you say shadow foam? EVA Shadow Foam is perfect for custom foam inserts, having a 5mm black layer on top of a 25mm blue layer will help you achieve maximum organization and visual control in your workspace!
EVA foam is the acronym for the closed cell ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer foam and is used as an effective substitute for a variety of materials. It is a suitable substitute for natural rubber, vinyl, neoprene, polyurethane and PVC foams, wood composites, felts, fiberglass, and mineral wool.
EVA is a polymer that approaches elastomeric materials in softness and flexibility yet can be processed like other thermoplastics. The material has good clarity and gloss, low-temperature toughness, stress-crack resistance, hot-melt adhesive waterproof properties, and resistance to UV radiation. EVA foam's greater recovery characteristics make it an excellent and cost-effective substitute for rubber in most applications. EVA foams have a variety of applications where sturdiness is of utmost importance. Examples include splints, cervical collars, exercise mats, shoe soles, and orthotic supports.
Other common uses for EVA foam are, production, stage props, transportation, pool toys, cosplay armour making, spa covers, camping mats, yoga blocks, and boat fenders.
Quality control and safety testing:
EVA foam supplied by VFM Group meets the following test standards: RoHS 2011/65/EU, (EU)2015/863, RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU & (EU)215/863 Annex II
- 12 months manufacturer's warranty
- 1 x EVA Shadow foam sheet 85kg/m3
- Shadow Foam Black and Blue
- Sheet size: 1000x1000x30mm
- Suitable for domestic and industrial applications
- Water resistant
- Insulates against heat and cold
- Insulates against sound
- Vibration dampening
- Floats on water
- Superb strength and tear resistance
- High shock absorption / impact resistant
- Impervious to mildew, mould, rot and bacteria
- Superior petrol, oils, chemical and grease resistance
- Material: EVA Foam (closed cell ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer foam)
- Foam density: 85kg / m3
- Foam thickness: 30mm (5mm Black top layer, 25mm Blue base layer)
- Foam sheet size: 1000x1000x30mm
- Colour: Black & Blue
- Weight: 3.5 kg