This SCN-8.8 digital snake reaches up to 100 meters using CAT5 cable and over 1000 meters using fibre cable. It delivers an uncompressed digital audio in high quality, extra low noise and real time through a standard Ethernet network. The audio transmitting setting can be set by professional software and saved in the SCN-8.8 for using independently which allow for more flexible and efficiency . All of the signals are sent through an Ethernet network in digital which overcomes the disadvantage of distorting the audio which is caused when sending signals in analogue. With the help of dip switches the users can set ID parameter easily. The SCN-8.8 also can be remote controlled through the SCN discovery software.
Perfect for use in churches, convention halls, night clubs, pubs, schools, live stage production and theatres. High performance, excellent sound quality and hassle-free operation make this digital snake an ideal choice for installations.
SHOW is a well represented brand in the public address arena. They offer products ranging from entry level PA to professional level PA, their ergonomic and user-friendly designs reflect through their large range of products consisting of; processors, PA speakers, megaphones, amplifiers and wireless speaker systems. With more than 20 years experience in the Public address field you can rest assured that your investment in a SHOW product will have great performance, excellent sound quality and impeccable reliability.
• Digital real time transmitting system (connected by Cobranet).
• Various connection available using Ethernet cat5 cable
• Analogue input 8CH, Analogue output 8CH (XLR jack)
• Phantom power function (Input channel)
• Clipping LED indicate function (input channel)
• Analogue input level adjust function
• Using NEUTRIK connectors for inputs and outputs
• Analogue input:8CH (XLR Jack)
• Analogue output:8CH (XLR Jack)
• Inputs level control:-25dB~+25dB
• Phantom power:+48V, switch on/off for each channel
• Sample rate: 48/96 KHz, 16bit, 20bit, 24bit
• Dynamic range:110dB
• Crosstalk:<-100dB@0dB Gain
• Background noise:<-95dB@0dB Gain
• THD+Noise:<0.006%@1KHz, 0dB Gain
• Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz@±0.5dB
• Ethernet:CAT5 Cable, 100 Bass-T RJ-45
• Power Supply:AC~100-240V/50-60Hz
• Dimensions:483x89x285mm (WxHxD)
• Weight: 3.6Kg
• Operation manual included