With the Titan AV 6001A, expensive equipment arrives at its destination scratch-free. This waterproof, rugged case includes cubed foam interior for fully customizable protection. Combine that with four TUFF latches and a tough Polypropylene shell the elements don't stand a chance.
Titan AV hard cases have been designed to keep your delicate equipment safe from impact, water, moisture, dust and able to withstand harsh environments. Thermal insulation is also available when using the supplied foam layers, perfect for transporting sensitive equipment such as photography gear, electronics, satellite communication equipment, GPS, computers, defence and military equipment. Titan AV case are supplied with internal pre-cubed foam layers also commonly known as Pick n Pluck foam for the end user to easily configure the inner space according to their specific requirements.
- Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 520 x 288 x 185mm (Lid 50mm, Base 135mm)
- Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 580 x 345 x 190mm
- Internal volume: 27.7L
- Weight: 2.65 Kg
- Material: Lightweight FX-2PP (Polypropylene)
- Waterproof: Yes
- Warranty: 2 year
- Air pressure valve: Yes
- Pick n Pluck foam supplied: Yes; 1*solid base(10mm), 1*Pick N Pluck layer(40mm) & 1*Pick N Pluck layer(80mm)
- Lockable: Yes
- Padlock holes diameter: 7mm
- No. of TUFF latches: 4
- No. handles: 1
- Recessed wheels: No
- Stackable: No
- Airline check-in: Yes
- Airline cabin carry-on: No
*Check with your airline carrier before travelling*
Compare The Range
Find the right case for you, use the specifications table below to compare sizing across the Titan AV range of waterproof cases.