This speaker road case is perfect for sound engineers, production companies, DJ's & Bands that need their high value speaker’s portable and protected. Touring grade Dual 10" speaker cabinet road case is constructed out of 9mm plywood with aluminium edging, castor wheels, recessed hands and lockable butterfly latches. This flight case is a smaller sized case and suitable for an array of 10" speaker cabinets, popular speakers that will suit are Turbo Sound IQ10, QSC K10.2 & Yamaha DXR10.
The latest range of Titan AV Road cases all feature a Hexagonal laminate finish, the unique design is visually attractive and promotes better durability, anti-slip and scratch resistance (In comparison to tradition road case laminates). Custom CNC solutions available. For more information and/or a quote contact the VFM Group Team.
Suitable speakers for this Road Case:
2 x QSC K10.2
2 x Turbosound IQ10
2 x EV ETX-10P
2 x Yamaha DXR10
2 x Yamaha DBR10
2 x JBL EON610
2 x Alto TS310
But not limited to.
Not sure if this Flight Case will be suitable with your speakers? Please call or email and one of our team member will help you out.
*Please note speakers are not included in the sale, for DEMO purpose only*
- Warranty: 2 years
- Foam inserts easily cut to create custom foam inserts
- Removable lid
- EVA foam lined
- Made from 9mm anti Scratch, tough and hard-wearing HexA pattern laminate plywood and aluminium edging
- 4 x Recessed handles
- Heavy duty flat corners
- Castor wheels (two with brakes): Titan AV 150kg 4”/100mm blue rubber (Hi-Tech PERFORMA wheels)
- Steel butterfly latches (Lockable with pad lock)
- External dimensions: 875 x 485 x 635mm (LxDxH)
- External height including castor wheels: 750mm
- Internal dimensions: 827 x 438 x 575mm (LxDxH)
- Customisable foam inserts: (Base & Top) 2 x 827 x 438 x 80mm (LxDxH)
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 28Kg
- 1 x Dual 10" Speaker Cabinet Road Case