1.8m Steeltex Wire Rope Round Sling, 2400kg, Black
THIS ITEM IS ON SALE
These lightweight round slings are ideal for easy and inconspicuous suspension of stage sound and lighting equipment. Black sleeve material helps the sling blend into its surroundings. The load bearing member of our Steel-Tex round sling is made of galvanised steel aircraft cable wound in an endless configuration. The wire core is encased in a heavy black polyester cover. A unique inspection window with a velcro closure is located beside the capacity tag. This wide window allows for easy inspection of the core for broken wires or corrosion.
All entertainment slings are fabricated using 100% high tenacity polyester yarn and wound in a continuous hank to form an endless sling. Each sling is individually serial numbered and comes with manufacturers test certificate.
Certifications and compliance, safety is number 1 in our industry and with that said all shackles, eye bolts, eye nuts, slings and rigging equipment conforms to Australia Standard (AS2741, AS4497.1, AS1418.2, DIN580 & DIN582).
- 1-year manufacturer's warranty
- Conform to AS4497.1
- 1 x 1.8m Round Sling WLL: 2T
- Material: Polyester yarn and galvanised steel aircraft cable
- Dimensions: 55mm Wide
- WLL(tonnes): 2.4 T (Working Load Limit)
- Heat resistant
- Rigging applications: Video walls, moving heads, heavy lighting applications, display panels, signage & curtains
- Event application: Stage production, Venues, Exhibitions, Clubs & Churches
- Colour: Black
- Weight: 1.8 kg